Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Computer Drama

Crazy week
1. Computer gets major virus; Dan my genious brother is fixing it

2.One day we are out enjoying the sun and the next we are inside sipping hot cocoa.

3. I have no motivation to go to the store and buy the neccessay item T.P. I will just borrow from the neighbor

4. Ethan is putting 3 to 4 word sentences together. Today was mom, stuck, kite, tree. interpretation Mom got the kite stuck in the tree. yes I did!

5. Allergies are so annoying

Crazy but fun I think!

3 comments:

Wilkinson Crew said...

Yeah you guys are definitley livin la vida loca haha. Your life is so crazy right now that we don't even see you anymore and we live right next door to each other!

Anonymous said...

How are things going? Still having a blast being a mom, right?? Think we can get a summer get together going? Kim

Janelle said...

hey vinessa! it's your old visiting teaching companion, Janelle.. i saw your sight from Jolene and it looks like you have been having a fun summer since you haven't posted much since April.. I'll keep checking up on it to see what is going on!