Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick or Treat

Carter and Ethan ready for church, after Halloween. so Carter still was in ninja mode, mom only let black gloves be allowed. Not enough candy this year, Mom can't wait until we are old enough to run from door to door and cover a couple miles of houses.
Dipping in before we get home!
My Ninja and Turtle. Happy Halloween for 2008


We got a late start on trick or treating this year thanks to me, I'm always late. I hate having this title of allways being late but with my profession and job it is always demanding. So we did'nt get to much candy but that is ok, less junk food to monitor.

I am so GREATFUL for my life right now, I see lots of struggles and hardship and trials in my family and close friends around me. Yet the demon of despair has passed by me once again. November is one of my favorite months because of the focus on being greatful, I'm greatful for my health my husband and Carter and Ethan. I am also greatful for good neighbors, I'm constatly borrowing things. Thank you neighbors!

CONGRATULATIONS Barack Obama!
I love the energy that Obama displays. I'm excited to see his change policies go into effect. I believe him to have a respect among other nations that is so important to our nation. He is really for the working, middle class it will be interesting to see the plan for redistribution of wealth. I'm not into politics but I see a determination and motivation in Obama.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Finally! It is nice to hear someone else likes Obama! I received SO MANY negative emails about him, especially from members of my own ward! I was a bit shocked that it is assumed everyone in UT votes a republican ticket! Anyway, off my soap box. Have a great weekend! Love kim

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see a new post.Your kids costumes were so cute good job on those. And you know that I am very happy to see Obama become our new president. This country is ready for a change and I think he is just the man to do it.

Wilkinson Crew said...

Sorry that last comment was from the Wilkinson's I logged in wrong so it didn't show our name.

Heather said...

The boys look so cute ready for church. We have tons of candy and are very willing to share. We also have a jacket & a shell that belong to you.