Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to School

Really after 9 years of being out of school I decide to go back. Oh yeah everything is coming back to me; late nights doing homework, math problems that mean nothing to me, primping and dressing up like you are the queen of the day. The later did not happen today, or will ever. I went to school after cooking chicken noodle soup, do you know what you smell like after cooking? not good !!!!what is the function of a linear equation? does this really make any sense? However I am so glad to be back being married, the stress of who is cute and does he think I'm cute is now behind me. I am excited to be in a learning environment, and it is a little bit of a break from daily chores. Its wierd to wake up, go to school, and suddenly doing 100 math problems are a priority. Yes even a priority over making sure that my dishes are done before I go to bed. Oh how things are changing. I may need some prozac to get me through. I can tell that I am the old one in class because the majority of the students are really concerned about their cell phones, it seems to be a necessity when waiting to get into class. like if they did not have a cell phone to text on they would not know what to do in the black abyss of the time you arrive until the time that the teacher arrives and opens the door of the class room. I am so glad to be turning 30 this year, I have run out of patients for immaturity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Where are you going? What are you taking? Hope things are going well for you guys! Ditto for the immaturity, I wish some people would be forced to learn some!!
Love, Kim

Heather said...

LOL! "the black abyss of time" Wow Ness you are in school...nice writing! You should do well in English. PS I still check 'em out and I know they think I'm cute...Oh wait I don't go to class the class comes to me...:)

MARCIE said...

How's it going? Good for you! I still have nightmares about college- can't find my class, or I'm WAY late. Where are you going? I just have to say I totally agree with you. Christmas came to screeching end. I was so in the mood the day after Christmas to hear more Christmas music, but no, oh no all the stations were done playing it! Sheesh!