Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!

Is anyone else sad to see the holiday season come to a jolting hault?

having the spirit of the holidays every day with so much hustle and bustle, lots enjoyment, and then all of a sudden it's like you jump into a new time zone watching reruns of ER. Just a little Depressing.

So thinking of my goals this year, I really want to laugh more. I can be a real uptight, OCD, ronchy person sometimes, so this year I want to LAUGH!

So the only way I know how to do this is watch a good comedy. Anyone have any suggestions let me know.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great goal, take me with you! I LOVE "Yes, Dear" It's a great comedy or "Still Standing" and you can never go wrong with a good old episode of FRIENDS!

Wilkinson Crew said...

Very good new years resolution. I feel like I should try it too. Especially when it comes to my kids and them tearing the house up.