Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello,

Today is a relax and enjoy day. Jake is out golfing with Carter, Ethan is asleep and Angi and I are hanging out wondering when we can go get our pumpkin bagels.

So an update on the book that I started reading from Linda and Richard Eyre: Chapter 1 is about how we should emulate the priority of the geese. Their number one priority is their family and so it should be with our own. All outside influences should be kept at a minimal and so to not interfere with family life. The constant verbal explanation to our kids about how they come first is just as important as the action. This is the first and most important way of nuturijg our family.

We are sad to loose one of our neighbors, and family. They are moving across Redwood Road, about 3 blocks away. Best wishes to Dan and Marci and kids, we'll miss you. Will we still be known as Baldwin Compound now that are numbers are down to 3 family members and not 4?

Grandma has the cutest halloween decor so she has mentioned that we need to have a witchy brew party, we'll decide which witch is which! (he he he he)

2 comments:

Heather said...

We need to have a party or do something fall and fun! I am having soup for Halloween after trunk or treating...plan on it! My kids go off track this week, we should plan some Halloween stuff next week let me know what you think.

MARCIE said...

Hey, Thanks for the letter. I have to say I'm proud of you guys. School is so important, you won't regret it! Check out my VERY new blog marciesgirls.blogspot.com. Also can I get your e-mail?