Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey Batter Batter










Today was so fun, I had 3 meals prepared, chores done, kids bathed, play time, pumpkin carving, and I made it to the bank. Not very many days go this smooth. Is life easier with more kids?
I realized today that I am out run, I can't catch, and I throw like a girl. I use to be the one running the game show, not when we play baseball with the boys. They kicked my butt, and grandma's too. We really had fun with Caleb, Brae, and Carter today.
Ethan was home in bed, he had his fun with tonight, we all get our butts kicked by Ethan, he loves to tackle and tease, little bruiser, but still a softy.

2 comments:

Wilkinson Crew said...

Cute jack'o'laterns it looks like the kids participated this time. Or maybe just Brae?

Heather said...

Thanks for taking such good care of Brae! He had a great time with you and your fam!